Monday, October 1, 2012

Thursday - SEP 13 - ÄKÄSLOMPOLO

This day was again marvelous day - almostan enchanted and mysterious walk on the Velhopolulle trail.







And the souvenirs at the gift shop... of course!



We then visited a water mill - quite interesting, apart from the beautiful scenery, just perfect!...







and back home to Raattama enjoying the scenery...




and the beautiful "RUSKA" colours...



Of course, I don't have pictures of our daily dinner and of sauna, for obvious reasons, but I have occasionaly taken pictures of our 8PM coffee (and drinks!!!). This however, something very important happenned - we had our kuksas baptized and therefore, heavy drinking was a must - that night!!




Instructions on HOW to do it were very helpful!!!


... and brought interesting results!!!!






Of course, I drank too!!!!..... - in fact I used my kuksa before everyone else, but I didn't take pictures of myself... oh well, someone else did....





A fun evening!!!....then back to our house to celebrate belated Meeri's birthday - with our baptized kuksas we had some portuguese Moscatel. A great way to finish a spectacular day!



No comments:

Post a Comment